Rates vary according to season, number of guests and accommodation solution indicated.
- Low season: from March to May and from mid-September to December.
- Medium Season: from June to mid-July. The first half of September. Holidays and Bridges are considered Medium Season.
- High Season: from mid-July to the end of August.
Reservations & Cancellations
- Reservations can be made by phone or email. The reservation will be confirmed only upon receipt of the deposit equal to 30 percent of the total amount of the stay. The advance payment must be made by bank transfer or by PayPal, within 48 hours from the confirmation of availability. At the end of this term the reservation will lapse.
- Any change or cancellation request must be sent by e-mail at least 15 days before the start date of the stay.
- After this deadline, the amount paid as a deposit will be charged.
- These terms may be subject to change at the discretion of the management when you have signed up for an offer or promotion.
- Failure to arrive and early departures will result in the full amount of the booked stay being charged.
- During high season bookings are made for a minimum stay of one week and from Saturday to Saturday.
- Children up to three years do not pay
- Children from 3 to 11 years pay half
- Crib on request and subject to availability, supplement € 35.00 per week.
- Check-in: 15.00 – Check-out: 11.00.
- We ask the kindness to our guests to communicate by e-mail or telephone the estimated time of arrival.
- Animals are not allowed.
- Wine Tours in the cellars of the territory
- Guided tours
- Boat trips
- Boat rental, diving with instructor and possibility of patent
- Bike rental, mountain biking
- Horse riding